Rice County Highway Engineer Re-appointed for Four Years
Dennis Luebbe, Rice County Highway Engineer was re-appointed to his post by the Board of Commissioners at the recommendation of the county administrator.
Sara Folsted, County Admiinistrator told commissioners the appointment is from June 1, 2022 through May 31, 2026.
Comissioner Galen Malecha of Northfield also thanked Luebbe for his work.
Luebbe was appreciative of the kind words.
- Commissioners unanimously passed the re-appointment. Commissioners also adopted a Emergency Election Plan in case something were to happen just before or during the election.
- Approved State of Minnesota forfeited property sale in Faribault and Lonsdale for $1 to adjacent property owners with the county picking up the transfer of title fees.
- Passed Proclamation of National Foster Care Month in May
- Passed Proclamation for National Police Week in observance of May 15 as National Peace Officers Memorial Day.
- Approved up to $214,800 in American Rescue Plan Act dollars for Community Action Center.
Here are some helpful bits of information.
KEEP READING: See 25 natural ways to boost your immune system