Is Owatonna The Best Minnesota Town?
Starting Monday, September 18 you can help vote Owatonna as the Best Minnesota Town.Minnesota Monthly is conducting the contest. It's the first time they've done so.
Where you come in, is you need to cast your vote or votes. Go to The Best Minnesota Town website and cast your vote. You can vote up to ten times a day should you wish. There are around 30 Minnesota towns in the hunt for this distinction. The public vote will make up 25% of the score for each finalists and the other 75% will come from a panel of Minnesotans. Voting is open September 18 through October 13.
Five finalists will be notified on November 2 with the winner announced November 30.
The winning town gets a media campaign valued at more than $50,000 along with a party and a Governor's Proclamation.
Get ready to vote and help make Owatonna "The Best Minnesota Town"