5 Fun Events In Rochester On New Year’s Eve
Got any plans for New Year's Eve? Don't just sit at home...go out and enjoy one of these fun events in Rochester and help bring in the New Year! There are a few family-friendly events in the mix too.
5 Fun Events In Rochester On New Year's Eve
- Countdown at the Castle - one of the newest places in Rochester is selling tickets for an amazing night with their new state-of-the-art facility along with live DJ's and Minneapolis band, Porpucine. Check out their Facebook event for more info: click here.
- Noon Year's Eve Family Party - if you are looking for a family-friendly event, check out this event at the Minnesota Children's Museum in Rochester. Instead of staying up all night with your kids, you can celebrate with your kids at one of two ball drops times. Check out times and ticket info at their website here.
- Quinzhee (Snow Hut) Building - This isn't quite a traditional way to bring in the New Year but it is family-friendly and happening on December 31st so we will go with it. Bring your snow gear and kids over to Quarry Hill from 1 pm - 3 pm and learn how to build a hut. Get the info at their Facebook event here.
- Roll In The New Year - D6 Games LLC is hosting a night of food and games for the 2nd year. If board games and Ye Olde Butcher Shoppe is your cup of tea, you should stop by their place and sign up by December 24th. You can read a bit more by clicking here.
- Bring in the New Year with KnuFunK - They have been playing their music on Y105FM before Christmas (check out the live video they did here!) and now, they are bringing in the New Year with you at Whistle Binkies. Join the band and enjoy some great food and drinks as you rock in the New Year. Learn more and invite your friends with the Facebook event here.
There seems to be lacking some family-friendly events in Rochester, so if you know of any that are happening, please let me know or add them to our events calendar. Send me a message on my Facebook page (click here) or DM me on Instagram with the ideas and I'll help let families know about them too.
Listen to Jessica Williams weekdays from 10 am until 2 pm on Y105FM!
Jessica plays True Country music weekdays from 12 pm - 6 pm on 103.1 KFIL!