Little Theatre of Owatonna 2017-18 Production Lineup
The Little Theatre of Owatonna has released their docket of plays to be staged beginning this fall and continuing into summer 2018.
- Shrek will play in October. It's a musical that will be directed by Sandee Hardy Hagen.
- Memories, Moments and Music is scheduled for November 30 to December 3, directed by Kathy Purdie and Gaylene Steckelberg.
- This winter's show will be Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. Jeffrey Jackson will be the director with production dates set for February.
- In spring 2018, the Little Theatre of Owatonna will present the Comedy My Man Godfrey, to be directed by Jon Terrill. Dates will be in April.
- Seussical the Musical will be the offering in July 2018. This play brings to life the characters of Dr. Seuss and is scheduled to be presented later this month by the Riverland College Theater Department. The LTO presentation next year will be directed by Bri Velzke.
Further details and dates can be found at the Little Theatre of Owatonna website.
The next LTO production will be Much Ado About Nothing, opening April 21. Learn more from cast and crew on Monday, April 17, at 9:40AM on AM 1390's Talk of the Town.