Owatonna Community Leadership Grads
The Owatonna Community Leadership Academy announces 12 new graduates. This brings the total to nearly 300 Owatonna Community Leadership Academy Graduates. From October to May the recent grads took part in eight program days, learning about a key element in our community each day. They include community, education, economic development, government, health care, public safety, quality of life, agriculture and culture and diversity. Congratulations to the last graduating class.
- Julie Conlin, HomeTown Cedit Union
- Bobbi Jo Fleming, Fernbrook Family Center
- Hannah Gehrke-Kelgen, Owatonna Public Schools
- Cassie Gilgenbach, Owatonna Public Library
- Ryan Gillespie, Bremer Bank
- Jenny Heimerman, Owatonna Public Utilities
- Tamara Murphy, Federated Insurance Company
- Kevin Oja, Wenger Corporation
- Brian Savage, Viracon
- Carrie Saxton, Profinium Financial and Mohs Contracting Inc.
- Maureen Schlobohm, Steele County Clothesline
- Todd Trout, U.S. Bank
Those interested in next year's program may contact Rhonda Guthier at the Owatonna Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism by phone at (507) 451-7970.