4 Steps to Get Free World Series Doritos Locos Taco
How to get free tacos at Taco Bell
It used to be Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie, and ... what was it? A fancy beret? Anyway, swap out hotdogs and throw in tacos because "everyone" gets a free Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell thanks to the World Series and a stolen base!
You Had Me At Free Taco from Taco Bell
Just like last year, the fast food kinda-Mexican food chain said everyone would get a free taco thanks to the "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion. And the first base was stolen on Friday, so how do you get your just deserts...er taco?
How To Get Your Free World Series Taco from Taco Bell In Minnesota or Anywhere
1) First, register for a Taco Bell rewards account on the Taco Bell website.
2) Download the Taco Bell app. (Right?! You knew that'd be in there. Forget the days of walking in and asking for a free taco, friends. Those days are over, just like my days singing backup for Metalica...long story, maybe tell it later).
3) Look for the Doritos Locos Taco reward on the app.
4) Use it within ten days from a participating Taco Bell (while supplies last).
5) Notice how much better free tastes!
How Much Is This Going to Cost Taco Bell?
First, did you know it's Taco Bell because the last name of the guy that started the restaurant is Bell? #SpittinTruth. Second, If the DT is $2.39 (as it is on their menu), and five million people claim a free taco, then they'd miss out on $11,950,000 in revenue.
But, it's "while supplies last", not "Everyone gets a free taco!" so we'll never really know how much it costs 'em. Far less than all the media attention would cost, that's for sure.
Did that make you hungry for a taco?
VOTES ARE IN: Top 5 Places to Grab a Taco in Rochester
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com
Fast Food Prices Are Going Up in 2022
The Huge Kitchen Is Just One Great Feature of this Pill Hill Home
- Tons of mature trees and beautiful landscape surround this lovely home.
- On .68 of an acre and all within minutes to St. Mary's, the Mayo Clinic Campus and the Plummer House.
- This elegant and traditional floor plan offers 5 bedrooms, 4 baths and a 2-car garage with additional outdoor parking areas.
- Painted woodwork, Cherry cabinets and hardwood floors are just a few highlights.
- An addition was put on in 2003 to create a large living room and sunroom area showcasing fabulous natural light and a hot tub room that goes out to the private patio and gazebo.
- Over 5000 sq. ft with formal dining, private offices, awesome storage space in the lower level and many bonus rooms.