We are going to be wearing tank tops next week in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin!
It is time to get rid of those socks with your sandals because it is going to feel like a sauna hit Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin. It will be so warm, I know a bunch of middle-schoolers and high-schoolers who are NOT going to be bringing a coat to school because it is supposed to hit 50 degrees on Wednesday! In fact, we will probably see a few people sporting some shorts and a tank top on Sunday too because the high is supposed to be 48 degrees in Rochester, Minnesota.
You'll probably want to throw some sunscreen on your body too because our Midwestern bodies haven't felt these warm temperatures for quite a few months!
Get ready for above-normal temperatures in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin!
The National Weather Service just gave their latest weather prediction and for the week of March 15th, it looks like we will start to feel the warmth in the midwest. But we will feel that warm sunshine even earlier.
Here's what to expect according to Weather.gov:
- Sunday, March 13th - mostly sunny with a high of 48 degrees
- Monday, March 14th - partly sunny with a high of 45 degrees
- Tuesday, March 15th - mostly sunny with a high of 53 degrees
- Wednesday, March 16th - partly sunny with a high of 56 degrees
- Thursday, March 17th - mostly cloudy with temps in the low 50's
- Friday, March 18th - partly cloudy with temps of 50 degrees
- Saturday, March 19th - mostly cloudy with temps in the mid 50's
- Sunday, March 20th - we could possibly see some rain later on in the day with temperatures in the mid-50's during the day
Check out these horrible things about Spring that people in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois hate the most.
Although we love the fact that it is getting warmer, there are a few things about the Spring that we absolutely dislike. Take a look below and see how many are on your list. If you've got any others you'd add to the list, let me know over on my Facebook page - Jessica On The Radio.