River Springs Water Park Adds Open Swim
Come on in. The water's fine. Just observe the special health guidelines. River Springs Water Park announces that open swim will begin July 1. The park had previously opened with lap swim, private swim lessons, water walking, and water aerobics.
Take note of these special announcements as some amenities will not be open and registration is required. The number of participants in also limited. More information is available on a Facebook post.
- Pre-registration is necessary.
- Everyone must pay, including those under two years-old, which is usually free.
- Activity pool, zero-depth entry and body slide are open.
- Tube slide, lily pad, rock wall, lazy river are CLOSED.
- No concession available at the moment.
- Deck furniture is not available. But you may bring your own.
- Open swim will be two-hour sessions with a limit of 100 patrons. ($5.50 each)
- Tiny tots will be one-hour long with a limit of 30. ($3.50 per person)
Get full details on River Springs Water Park of Owatonna on their website.