MINNESOTA MAN DIES FROM VAPING AFTER POSTING ABOUT IT ON FB

This story is so sad. Earlier this month Evhen Cameron posted on his Facebook page that he had spent a week in the hospital due to vaping related injuries. In his post, he stated:

"It was pretty touch and go for a few days, and the recovery is going to be a really long haul, but my doctors are confident I will recover over the next year...Chemical burns in the lungs are no joke ... People are dying and I was way too close to being one of them."

According to KSTP, that night, he went into cardiac arrest and died.

His girlfriend said that Cameron was taking anxiety medication and had been smoking marijuana to offset side effects, and had just started vaping in July.

Here is a link to Evhen's Facebook page.

Listen to Kelly Cordes weekday mornings from 5:30- 10:00 am
"Pete & Kelly in the Morning"
98.1 Minnesota's New Country