Kelly’s ‘Most Tender Delicious BBQ Pan Fried Chicken’ Recipe
MY FAVORITE BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE
I never thought that I would be so excited to share a BBQ chicken recipe with anyone; especially since I didn't make it outside on the grill in the heat of summer. That being said; this is one of the absolute best tasting BBQ Chicken I've ever had in my life, and it was ready in less than 20 minutes!
HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS
First; you must know. If you are like me and trying to stay within a healthy weight range, this chicken hits the spot. I bought two different kinds of BBQ sauce. Mine was sugar free, and I couldn't believe how delicious it was. I made the rest of the chicken with a regular BBQ sauce which was equally as good; so no matter who you are making this for, just a few simple ingredients and this could easily be a Super Bowl Sunday favorite.
- 3 Skinless boneless chicken breast, sliced in half to make thin slices. Makes about 6-8 thin pieces of chicken.
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- Olive Oil
- BBQ Sauce Sugar Free option: G Hughes BBQ Sauce
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce: Original
1. If your chicken is thick, slice it in half to make thinner slices. I bought skinless chicken breast, and just cut each piece in half to make about 1/2-1 inch pieces of chicken.
2. In a bowl, depending on how much check you have to prepare mix together the Paprika, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Salt. Since I had about 3 full chicken breasts, after I cut it all up, it made about 8 thinner pieces.
3. Add chicken to dry rub, and cover all chicken til the dry rub is all used up. There is no need to let the chicken sit.
4. Add just a bit of olive oil to a pan on medium heat. When hot, add the chicken. I believe I fried the chicken about4-5 minutes on each side, until the chicken was completely cooked all the way through.
5. Remove the chicken from heat. Take BBQ sauce, and brush on both sides of chicken. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
If you've done it right, this chicken should be tender and SO tasty! It really tastes like it came off the grill.
I fixed roasted cauliflower, broccoli and carrots, seasoned with a bit of butter and salt and pepper with this dish. That was it! Super quick, super tasty, and super inexpensive. This would be a huge hit any day of the week!