Ghost Hunt in Mantorville Ends At One of Minnesota’s Best Chocolate Shops
Legend has it the town of Mantorville is haunted. There are actually a few ghost tours that you can take. You can find out all about the ghosts that have been haunting this neck of Minnesota here. I guess I'm not cut out to investigate paranormal activity because I didn't find any ghosts, but I am really good at locating good chocolate... and I found some of the best in Mantorville.
Chocolate Shoppe in Mantorville is located on the main road and they've been making hand-dipped chocolates since 1976. They know a thing or two about chocolates. They've got a huge selection of candies, including light and dark chocolate, sugar-free, gluten-free, and they even have ice cream! This chocolate shop was named as one of the "8 Places in Southeast Minnesota All Chocolate Lovers Should Visit".
This would be a good weekend to treat yourself to some delicious chocolate. The city of Mantorville is celebrating being "Open for Business" between July 10th and 12th and there are several fun activities and deals.
- Live music at the Hubbell House on Saturday, July 11
- Painting Wood class at the Mantorville Art Guild
- Live DJ at the Mantorville Saloon on Friday, July 10
- Discounts and sales at local businesses including:
- 20% off electric lamps at Finds on 5th
- 50 cents off all Chocolate Shoppe Ice cream cones
- 50 cents off a slice of pie at County seat Coffee house
- The Mantorville Restoration will have their grounds open for self-guided walking tours of the gardens and grounds.
Fill out the form below on our app and we might fund your day trip. One lucky listener will win our Mantorville Prize Pack which includes a $50 gift card to Hubble House, $50 in Mantorville Dollars, a $25 gift card to Creative Change Hair Studio, a $25 gift card to Mantorville Saloon, a $25 gift card to Casey’s