Ditch The Snow With These Cheap Under $100 Flights Out Of Minneapolis
Whelp folks, the snow is back.
Here in Southeast Minnesota, we are expected to get somewhere around 5 to 8 inches of white dust. I don't know about you, but I am certainly not mentally prepared for that, especially after some beautiful days of 35-degree weather.
There's no way to stop the snow from falling, however, one can simply avoid the nuisance by flying away to a warmer, brighter destination.
If you'd like to take a mini getaway, but don't have a lucrative vacation fund, check out these cheap (under $100) flights headed out of Minneapolis, St. Paul International Airport in February.
Cheap Flights Out of MSP in February:
- Denver, Colorado: Fly between February 5-12 non-stop for $58
From museum fun to shopping to a Coors Brewery Tour: you are bound to find some fun in this major city (and you don't even need to pack a winter coat).
- Las Vegas, Nevada: Fly between February 5-10 non-stop for $71
Bring on the good luck, you're gonna need it in the City of Sinners.
- Orlando, Florida: Fly between February 6-10 non-stop for $72
This destination is great for the family. Kids and adults alike can enjoy attractions such as Disney World and Universal Studios.
- Miami, Florida: Fly between February 6-10 non-stop for $73
Don't forget the sunscreen! Those with fair Minnesota skin won't be able to take the heat!
- Phoenix, Arizona: Fly between February 5-8 non-stop for $87
Enjoy the city and the sights all while soaking in some rays.
- Boston, Massachusetts: Fly between February 5-8 non-stop for $97
It's definitely not the warmest option on the list, but it's a bit better than cold Minnesota. Trust me on this one.
What are you waiting for? Grab a friend, book a ticket and get that suitcase packed!