7 Things to Know for Owatonna Football at Monticello
As the Huskies get set for their replacement game at Monticello Friday, October 30 at 4 pm, here are a few things to know for people with a ticket to the game. Those who don't have a pass to get in, can catch the call on AM 1390 KRFO with Roy Koenig and Brad Fischer. Pregame starts at 3:30 pm Friday afternoon.
- Drive time and parking - It's about 100 miles from Owatonna to Monticello High School. You will probably avoid the worst part of rush hour thanks to the 4 pm start, but there is some road construction around the I-94/I-694 junction. Monticello officials ask fans to park in the west lot. Also, no tailgating.
- Fans are asked to wear face masks or coverings when they arrive and leave and if you walk around at all. But they can be taken off while seated if proper social distancing is observed.
- Only families/household groups should sit together.
- Only those with predetermined tickets will be admitted. There is no walk-up ticket sales available.
- There will be limited concessions. It will be one of the first times I've seen that during the high school sports season. Restrooms will also be available.
- Spectators should leave the stadium right after the game. Players can't leave the field until spectators have left. And there is a 7 pm game on the same field as well.
- AM 1390 KRFO will be on hand to bring all the action back to the fans and families back home and throughout the country and world with the free AM 1390 KRFO app and www.krforadio.com
MORE TO EXPLORE: The 30 Highest Paying Jobs in Minnesota
LET'S GO: Escape MN Without Leaving the State by Visiting these 10 Places
AMAZING: See Inside Former Minnesota Wild Eric Staal's Gorgeous Edina Home