Have You Made Your Summer Bucket List Yet?
BETTER GET IT DONE
We blink...and just like that, summer has already begun. The question is; Have you started your summer bucket list?
This is a special year isn't it? Things that we used to take for granted that we could do wherever, whenever we wanted, was proven to be wrong. Now that we have our freedom back, what will we do with the opportunity?
HOW TO GET STARTED
There's no better day than today to sit down with a pen and paper somewhere where you can think...dream...really ask yourself, what you want to do with the few days of summer we get in Minnesota?
My bucket list? Most of the items on my list involve doing them with the people that matter the most to me.
I realized that making this list, my ideas of a good time have definitely changed over the years. This year I long for stress free weekends, time outside, time on the water; time with family and friends.
KELLY'S 2021 SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- Take a few mini-vacations with my boyfriend.
- Spend Sundays at my parents house.
- Start a family game night with my boys.
- Visit Mr. Twisty. I can't get enough of those googly eye ice cream cones.
- Go to a concert.
- Go to a zoo.
- Go to an aquarium.
- Have fresh fruits and veggies from the garden.
- Sing/perform a few shows.
- Go to the lake.
- Go to a movie in a theatre.
- Go fishing.
- Enjoy great food off the grill.
- Grow a garden.
- Lose weight.
- Walk my dog.
- Visit a new restaurant or two. Maybe three.
- See some of my old friends.
What does your summer list look like?