9 Unique Museums To Visit In Minnesota
There are plenty of places to enjoy the outdoors in Minnesota. You can go hiking, check out some caves or even hang out at a winery. But did you realize there are over 100 unique attractions in the land of 10,000 lakes?
Atlas Obscura listed out 127 hidden and unusual things to do in Minnesota and most of them are museums. Here are 10 of the most unique museums Minnesotans should visit before they die.
- Museum of Quackery and Medical Frauds -- Located in St. Paul it has the "most questionable" medical devices
- House of Balls -- Found in Minneapolis this "Fun House" has unique art that's been found over the years
- Fredrick R. Weisman Art Museum -- Also located in Minneapolis you can't miss it because it's a huge stainless steel building!
- Spam Museum -- Located not far from us in Austin, you can learn the history of Spam in one stop!
- Center For Lost Objects -- This collection of objects can be found in St. Paul. The site says it's a sight to see!
- The Bakken Museum -- Interested in electricity? A trip to Minneapolis will help you discover the importance of electricity in our lives.
- The Soap Factory -- Also located in Minneapolis has a collection of unique art.
- Pavek Museum -- I'm so planning on hitting this one in a few weeks. It's located in Minneapolis and walks you through electronic communication.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald House -- This is where one of the most famous authors wrote an amazing book. You can see it in St. Paul.
Side note... some of the places I didn't include on this list look pretty amazing. I might just have to create a Minnesota bucket list.
Paisley Dunn on Kat Kountry 105 Weekdays from 6am-10am