12 Amazing Spots In SE Minnesota To Find Real Christmas Trees
12 Places in Southeast Minnesota Where You Can Find Real Christmas Trees
What type of Christmas tree are you putting up this year? Real -or- Fake...either one is awesome. Seriously, no judgment with either choice but, if you are looking for a real one, check out these 12 spots in Southeast Minnesota, including in Rochester, Minnesota, where fresh trees are waiting for you!
12 Places to Find Real Christmas Trees in Southeast Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Jessica On The Radio
What type of Christmas tree do you have?
Snap a photo of your tree this year - real OR fake - and send it to me on my Facebook Page - Jessica On The Radio. I'd love to see it!
We were "real Christmas tree" people for many years. I think we even broke a vacuum at one point because we were sucking up so many needles. Remember to water your trees! We have turned to fake though thanks to an awesome clearance price at Menards after a Christmas a few years ago. Here's what our tree looks like at our house! (Complete with the bucket of dog toys on the right and a very sad-looking Saint Bernard. I promise he is very happy. That's just his natural expression.)
A few things you might want to remember to bring with you when you get a real tree are:
- work gloves...because you will get tree sap on you
- saw...some locations do have these available but using your own tools might be the safest option in 2020
- hats & gloves...don't forget to bundle up!
- great walking shoes or boots...you could be walking through a field for a little bit so plan ahead and wear shoes for any terrain
- camera or your phone...some of the best family shots are taken this time of year, and a tree farm is a perfect backdrop
- twine...most of the locations have twine available but just in case, bring some along or some bungee cords
LOOK: The top holiday toys from the year you were born
Gallery Credit: Jacob Osborn & Peter Richman