Rochester, MN (KROC-AM News)- An arrest warrant has been issued for a Rochester man accused of molesting two young girls for several years. 

Get our free mobile app

The warrant complaint, filed Monday in Olmsted County Court, says the investigation began this past August when the two women contacted law enforcement to report they had been sexually abused for several years when they were both minors.

The victims leveled the sexual abuse allegations against 34-year-old Angel Luis Cruz Rivera after sharing their experiences with each other, the charges say. 

Rivera warrant. Olmsted County Court
Rivera warrant. Olmsted County Court
loading...

One of the victims accused Rivera of molesting her at a home in Olmsted County multiple times when she was between the ages of 10 and 12 in the mid 2010’s. The charges also say the victim saw Rivera pleasuring himself from afar while he was watching her. 

The second victim told law enforcement Rivera sexually abused her while she was between the ages of 7 and 11. She shared three instances that occurred from the mid to late 2010’s in which she accused Rivera of molesting her at a residence in Olmsted County, the complaint says. 

Both victims stated they were molested in middle of the night and that they were awakened by the alleged sexual abuse, according to the court document. The warrant charges Rivera with seven counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct

High Angle View Of Judge Gavel And Handcuffs On Wooden Desk
artisteer
loading...

The complaint requests an immediate arrest of Rivera due to the nature of the charges and concerns for the safety of the victims and the public. Rivera has not been taken into custody as of Tuesday night, according to Olmsted County Jail records. 

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, resources are available for help. Visit the RAINN website (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) or dial 800-656-HOPE (800-656-4673).

The case is being prosecuted by a member of the Freeborn County Attorney’s Office at the request of Olmsted County Attorney Mark Ostrom, according to court records.

Must-See Walk-Through + Drive-Through Holiday Light Displays In Minnesota + Wisconsin For 2023

Whether it is a holiday date night or family adventure, these walk through and drive through light displays won't disappoint!

Gallery Credit: Nick Cooper