If You Owned An iPhone 6,7, or SE, Apple May Owe You Money!
A $500 Million class action lawsuit settlement has resulted in some Apple iPhone customers seeing some green!
The settlement, which was announced back in March, covers customers who have owned an iPhone 6,6 plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus or an iPhone SE prior to December 21, 2017 and experienced throttling. Upon submitting a claim, the settlement allows for a $25 payment, with a one time cash payment per device.
The devices that are included in the class action lawsuit are:
- iPhone 6 (iOS 10.2.1 or later)
- iPhone 6s (iOS 10.2.1 or later)
- iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 10.2.1 or later)
- iPhone SE (iOS 10.2.1 or later)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 11.2 or later)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 11.2 or later)
To submit a claim, one must know the serial number of the device. This can be found by using the search tool in the Apple ID feature. The deadline to submit a claim is October 8th, 2020. To submit your claim, you can click here!