Sauk Rapids Woman Named Caregiver Of The Year
SAUK RAPIDS (WJON News) -- LeadingAge Minnesota has named Jeana Brown with Good Shepherd Community Assisted Living in Sauk Rapids as its District D Caregiver of the Year.
The award honors persons in older adult services who demonstrate outstanding commitment to older adults as well as enrich their quality of life. Brown was one of seven people selected out of a group of 60,000 caregivers throughout the state.
Assisted Living Program Director Haley Power says Brown is a great listener, a positive force, and passionate about her work. LeadingAge Minnesota is the state’s largest association of organizations serving older adults with more than 65,000 members.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- Rocori Dance Team Has Strong Family Ties
- Display Lights Up Holidays In Cold Spring
- Making Connections Name Of The Game For St. John's Prep
- A Novel Idea Develops Into Passion For Retired Teacher
- New Sartell Community Ed Director Brings Diverse Skill Set To Job
- 2024 Opening Still The Goal For New Children's Museum
- Sartell Dance Showcase Packs Them In
Come Visit Buckman, Minnesota in Pictures
Most common fast food chains in Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Stacker
Pictures from the 2023 World Snow Sculpting Championships In Stillwater Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Image Credit: Paul Shea/TSM