Stewartville Woman Suffers Burn Injuries in Cigarette Lighting Mishap
Stewartville, MN (KROC-AM News)- A Stewartville woman suffered non-life-threatening burn injuries after she attempted to light a cigarette Saturday afternoon.
Get our free mobile app
Olmsted County Sheriff’s Captain James Schueller said the medical call came in shortly after noon from a residence in the 700 block of South Main St. in Stewartville. Deputies learned the woman, who was hooked up to an oxygen tank, attempted to light a cigarette when the flame from the lighter apparently ignited the oxygen.
The woman suffered burns to her hands and face. Schueller said the woman is 55 years old.
Get Your Sled On at One of These 10 Sledding Hills in and Around Rochester, Minnesota
Are you looking for an amazing spot to take the kids for a fun day sledding? Look no further because here are 10 of the best spots to have fun on a sled in Rochester, Minnesota.