Trivia for June Dairy Month
Here is some trivia from the Steele County American Dairy Association:
- Milk is America’s #1 food source for calcium, potassium and vitamin D.
- 99 %of U.S. dairy farms are family-owned.
- All 50 states in the U.S. have dairy farms, and there are around 53,000.
- Every cow spot is like a snowflake; no two are the same.
- Milk is good for cooling your mouth because a protein called casein cleanses the taste buds.
Listen for your chance to win malt certificates that can be redeemed at any Steele County event that the Steele County ADA trailer will participating at.