4 Days of Fun in Owatonna
Sidewalk Sale Crazy Days, music, activities for kids, BBQ & street dance and the Festival of the Arts in Central Park make for a busy time for the 4 days of fun in Owatonna!
Thursday, July 24
• Crazy Days sidewalk sales from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., downtown and citywide.
• 9:30am, Kiddie Parade starting at Rose & Cedar, ending in Central Park.
• 9:30 - 3:00, Children’s Games hosted by theUnited Way of Steele County. • Antique and Classic Car Show, 5-7 p.m., 100/200 Block of North Cedar Street • United Way campaign kick-off in Central Park featuring a Frozen Custard Social sponsored by Culver’s • 11 @ 7 Concert Series featuring music by the Community Band at 7 p.m. at the Central Park Bandshell.
Friday, July 25
• Crazy Days sidewalk sales from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., downtown and citywide. • BBQ featuring Famous Dave’s, 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., 100 Block of North Cedar. Kids meals also available. * Street Dance from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. featuring live music by TOMCAT. Opening act Jonny Bird. $3 cover charge or free admittance with a meal ticket.
Saturday, July 26
• Crazy Days sidewalk sales from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., downtown and citywide. • Farmer’s Market from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the 200 Block of N. Cedar Ave and in the former State Theater space • Annual Festival of the Arts in Central Park.
Sunday, July 27
• Annual Festival of the Arts in Central Park.